Thursday, February 18, 2016

post 10 Colleagues Responses

"Something that we wear  everyday and what does it symbolize. Something that I wear almost everyday is Nike. Nike is an athletic brand and they make stuff from jackets, shirts, cloths, shoes and even book bags." 
   " Something I wear that symbolizes me is one of my Tattoos that say "God is above the highs and the lows." That tattoo means a lot to me because it is something that I always can look at, that is always on me permanently as a constant reminder of when things in my life are not going so good, my tattoo reminds me that God is above all of those obstacles in my life that I my face. I got this tattooed on me for a reason as a permanent reminder that God will always be greater than those good things in my life and the bad." My colleagues did some great things concerning symbolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment